October 11, 2014
Glen Allen Library
10501 Staples Mill Rd
10:00 AM - Set up
10:15 - Brief Business Meeting
Please bring something to write on!
Morning program: What’s stopping you from writing?
• Not enough time
• Not enough energy
• Problems with your writing process
Afternoon program: Balancing writing, promotion, and the rest of your life
• What’s your personal GMC?
• The basic process, from premise to promotion.
• Where are your bottlenecks?
• Creating the schedule: production and marketing.
• Self care, day jobs, and family needs.
• Support networks
Cathy Yardley is the author of seventeen romance, chick lit, and urban fantasy novels with publishers such as Harlequin, St. Martin's, and Avon. She is also a writing coach and developmental editor with her own company, RockYourWriting.com, and author of writing references Rock Your Plot, Rock Your Revisions, and Write Every Day.
November 8, 2014
December 13, 2014
Twin Hickory Recreation Center
5011 Twin Hickory Rd
Glen Allen, VA 23059